|Descrizione: NINA TODOROVIC|
Born in Belgrade , in 1973.
In 1999, she graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Painting (class of professor Čedomir Vasić) and continued with the graduate studies in the same class.
Fellow of the Serbian Republic Foundation for Young Scientists and Artists from 1996 - 2002.
In 2000, she became a member of the Serbian Association of Artists (ULUS), as a free – lance artist.
In 2002. – Graduate studies, Masters Degree, University of Arts , Department of Painting, Belgrade , Serbia .
- Watermark(ed) – digital prints and ambiental installation, Contemporary gallery, Zrenjanin, Serbia, June-July 2008.,
- Journal of Silence, works on paper – Nina Todorović, Dragana Jaćimović, Goran Desančić – Memorial Gallery »Nikola Pašić«, Zaječar, Serbia, May – June 2008.,
- Journal of Silence, works on paper – Nina Todorović, Dragana Jaćimović, Goran Desančić – Contemporary art gallery, Smederevo, Serbia, March 2008.,
- DIGITAL SPACES II – digital prints, MP_ART gallery, Novi Sad, Serbia,
- Journal of Silence, works on paper – Nina Todorović, Dragana Jaćimović, Goran Desančić – Todorčetov konak, Negotin, Serbia,
- Watermark(ed) – digital prints and ambiental installation - gallery “Stara Kapetanija”, Zemun,
- Geometry of Insomnia – digital prints – Mladinski Kulturen Centar, Skoplje, Macedonia,
- Digital spaces (in, between and out) – digital prints, HEART gallery, Belgrade,
- Geometry of Insomnia – digital prints – Art salon of Cultural Center , Novi Sad,
- Geometry of Insomnia – digital prints – Remont gallery, Belgrade,
- Geometry of Solitude – digital prints – Gallery of “Goce Delčev” library, in organisation of Štip Youth Home, Štip, Macedonia,
- Late Night Programming, paintings, ULUS gallery, Belgrade,
- Constructions of Silence, works on paper, Gallery of the Students' Cultural Center, Kragujevac,
- Blue skies smiling at me..., paintings, Gallery of the Cultural center, Čačak,
- BLUE SKIES, Master exhibition, Gallery of the Faculty of Fine Arts, Belgrade,
- Paintings, Gallery of the Media Center, Belgrade,
- Blue skies, ambiance, Great Gallery of the Students' Cultural Center, Belgrade,
- Paintings, Nina Todorović and Predrag Terzić, Gallery of the Native Museum of Ruma,
- Silences, Kolarac Foundation Gallery, Belgrade,
Group exhibitions and various activities (including colonies, workshops, educational settings and other opportunities):
Since 1995., she participated in 131 group exhibitions and 16 art colonies/workshops, in country and abroad (Canada, Belgium, Hungary, Macedonia, USA, Slovenia, Estonia, Germany, Italy, Switzerland,).
Also, participated in many web related projects in country and abroad.
- Wachtraum Award, Pixelstorm on-line competition, Zurich, Switzerland,
- Competition BombART, project Mediterannean Art Meeting, Abruzzo, Italy,
- Award for new media, Spring exhibition 2006 - Art pavillion “Cvijeta Zuzorić”, Belgrade ,
- Special award of “Sopoćanska vidjenja” colony, on Spring salon 2006., gallery “Stara Kapetanija”, Zemun,
- The Award of Merit - Spring Salon 2005 – Art pavillion “Cvijeta Zuzorić”, Belgrade,
- The city of Belgrade's Department of Culture awarded Nina Todorovic's "Blue Skies Smiling I" a place in its' permanent collection after issuing a call to artists for submissions to a public exhibition, for official jury selection,